How to order
- Make your choice from one or more products from the above categories and place them in the shopping cart.
- If your shopping cart is filled as desired, select "Checkout". You can then pay as a guest, register or log in to your existing account. Enter the requested information and click on 'continue'.
- Enter your company name if applicable. Enter your postal code, house number and addition. Your street name and city are then automatically entered. Next, click on 'continue'.
- Check your order and your address details and choose a delivery method. If desired, you can enter a comment with your order here. After you have agreed with our terms and conditions, you can continue to payment.
- Select the desired payment method. If you have opted for bank transfer, the required payment details will be on this page. This information can also be found in our order confirmation. If you pay via iDeal, Credit card, Bank contact, SOFORT Banking or PayPal, you will be redirected to the relevant payment page after completing your order.
- Click on 'pay and complete' to place your order definitively.
Companies with a valid Chamber of Commerce number can order in the above manner or you can e-mail your purchase order. New customers must pay in advance with the first order. Then it is possible to order on account.
More information about business ordering..
Shipping costs & delivery time
Canceling or returning
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us EKKSOL v.o.f, Polberg 78, 7772 EX Hardenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs rising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction,unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You will receive a shipping label with the correct return address after registration of a return shipment.